NEWS & PRESS
For more than a decade, Vision Fitness® has built exceptional fitness solutions for the home and commercial markets. The quality and value of these products has not gone unrecognized. Browse our company press releases and media mentions below.
New Fitness Product Produces a Perfect Stride
LAKE MILLS, Wis. – Vision Fitness, an industry-leading fitness equipment company, performed a significant amount of research on biomechanics and ergonomics, aimed at developing the most natural and correct full-body movement, when designing their newly-released S7200HRT Suspension Elliptical™ Trainer and ultimately developed the PerfectStride™ motion. While other elliptical trainers may give you adjustable stride and, perhaps, incline changes, the S7200HRT's PerfectStride™ motion combines a unique, ergonomic elliptical foot path, pivoting footplates, and optimal stride length adjustments at all incline levels to help users achieve an ideal and unmatched stride motion. This fitness trainer mimics your natural gait like no other; plus, it is a nonintimidating, accessible product, offering endless variety to keep users engaged and motivated.
Features you'll find on the new Suspension Elliptical™ Trainer:
- 16 levels of incline (from 13% to 39% grade) with forward/backward pedaling allow users to alternate between flat and steep workout surfaces and to effectively target different muscle groups
- Long, natural, adjustable stride length varies from 20" to 23" as the incline changes
- Footplates pivot and are less than two inches apart for the best ergonomic workout position
- Suspended pedal arms produce less friction and noise and keep pedals close to the ground for an easy step-up
- Comfortable rear hand grips give users easy access to the workout position
- Multi-position hand grips fit any user and allow different muscle emphasis
- Easy-to-read display offers a number of engaging and exclusive programs, such as SPRINT 8, Summit Hike, Glute Burn, Heart Rate Training and Custom
- Multi-compartment accessory tray and reading rack conveniently and securely hold personal items and magazines
- Extra-heavy gauge steel frame provides a stable workout base
Vision Fitness began as a division of Trek® Bicycle Company, one of the world's largest manufacturers of quality outdoor bicycles. In 1996, Vision Fitness was spun off by Trek's management team to better focus on the specialized fitness industry. Their products have earned an impressive 25 "Best Buys." Information on products and reviews can be found on their website, www.visionfitness.com.
# # #