NEWS & PRESS
For more than a decade, Vision Fitness® has built exceptional fitness solutions for the home and commercial markets. The quality and value of these products has not gone unrecognized. Browse our company press releases and media mentions below.
New Fitness Product Captures the Market
LAKE MILLS, Wis. – Vision Fitness, a fitness equipment company based in Lake Mills, WI, who, years ago, patented and introduced the folding elliptical trainer has just released another innovative product to the Commercial market—their Incline Elliptical™ trainer. These trainers (the X6750HRT and X6850HRT) feature adjustable incline ramps, adding versatility to the already smooth and quiet non-impact workout their elliptical trainers provide. The ramp allows users to simulate hills, increase intensity, and target different muscle groups with the touch of a button.
Programs unique to the Vision Fitness® Incline Elliptical™ trainers are Glute Burn and Summit Hike. The Glute Burn program is designed specifically to tone the lower body (primarily the buttocks muscles) by incorporating repeated incline changes and instructing you when to change pedal direction. Summit Hike also changes the incline to help users focus on a variety of lower body muscles—the ones they want to work on most.
Features you’ll find on the new Commercial Incline Elliptical™ trainers:
- Four to 21 degrees of incline that allow users to alternate between a flat and steep workout surface
- Long natural stride length (increases from 18-3/4” to 20” as incline goes up)
- Easy-to-read displays with a number of engaging and exclusive programs, such as SPRINT 8 and the ones mentioned above
- Large arrow keys for easy incline and intensity adjustments
- Shielded weight stacks
- Large profile display that graphically illustrates your workout; the X6850HRT features a blue backlit LCD display with adjustable fan
- Extra-heavy gauge steel frames and tubing for a stable workout base
- Durable and permanent scratch-resistant coating on frames
Vision Fitness began as a division of Trek® Bicycle Company, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of quality outdoor bicycles. In 1996, Vision Fitness was spun off by Trek’s management team to better focus on the specialized fitness industry. Vision Fitness provides a wide variety of innovative cardio and strength equipment for the Commercial market. Information on products and reviews can be found on their website, www.visionfitness.com.
# # #